Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo

2017 1a ranking predictions

• Please log in to reply
365 replies to this topic

#351 Knights

Knights

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 3,003 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 10:51 PM

Why would he?

#352 WM1977

WM1977

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 07:04 AM

Hypothetically if your WMCS were to ever win the State  would you still believe in the much deserved * and "put the clamps down" ? Lol atleast you are consistently inconsistent.

LOL....what's up sweater? See that you're still a little sore over the beat downs last season. Guess you have nothing better to do but to stalk a little 1A board. There is a 2A board for your "power house" EM team btw. I told everyone the main reason that WM didn't want to combine with EM and athletics were WAY, WAY, down the list. But, keep proving to be a clown and even more people will see why folks from WM really don't want their kids to be around a losing atmosphere. 

#353 sweaterfee

sweaterfee

JV Team

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 07:52 AM

LOL....what's up sweater? See that you're still a little sore over the beat downs last season. Guess you have nothing better to do but to stalk a little 1A board. There is a 2A board for your "power house" EM team btw. I told everyone the main reason that WM didn't want to combine with EM and athletics were WAY, WAY, down the list. But, keep proving to be a clown and even more people will see why folks from WM really don't want their kids to be around a losing atmosphere. 

Oh my bad, I thought it was because it would be "tainting the student body with issues that existed and have existed from East Montgomery". Like I said then and I say now , there are people who make bad choices and ones who make good choices through out society and WM is not exempt ( see 2017 Myrtle Beach Shooting/Riot). I also said students should have the right to go to school wherever they choose. I remember you blasting Charter Schools in the past , then seeing benefits in them ( when fitting your agenda), and now back the bashing Charters now that WMCS will not immediately happen. Hey it is your story, Ill let you CHANGE It , I mean tell it.

* By the way , Im not stalking , I saw the thread "1a ranking predictions" and thought it would primarily about this years upcoming competition and recent 7 on 7s. It seems to have digressed . Luckily for the 1-AA West posters, the 1-AA East posters dont get involved the thread would last about 1 page. 

* I did go to the 2-A board and I noticed you were over there STALKING , I mean bashing the "irrelevant" EM once again. Who didnt know that was going to happen? A great example of being IRRELEVANT is the 1-AA EAST posters lack of interest in the 1-AA WEST talk, 1-AA WEST is and recently has been truly IRRELEVANT with the exception of having to send a lamb to the championship game. 

#354 WM1977

WM1977

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 08:37 AM

qv5hg.jpg

#355 sweaterfee

sweaterfee

JV Team

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 09:10 AM

qv5hg.jpg

LOL , absolutely not , just pointing out some stuff, I will be pulling for WM in every game but 1 this year that is for certain as I have a lot of good friends over there.

#356 WM1977

WM1977

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 09:51 AM

Point out all you want. I stand soundly by every comment I made concerning WMCS and MICS. You can pull for your team, as I would expect all of us to do, but you know the outcome before it's played! Going to be weird that the annual butt kicking comes in September this year. On a positive note at least you won't have to stress over it over Thanksgiving and Christmas like you did last year. Man, that had to have really been a tough holiday season!!!! As far as your comments about the 1AA West being lambs in the State Title game this is all I have to say to you....

There are a hell of a lot of teams that are practicing now auditioning for the part of the "lamb." How many times has your school been the "lamb" in the State Title game? I'll help you out. ZERO. 

#357 sweaterfee

sweaterfee

JV Team

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 10:12 AM

Point out all you want. I stand soundly by every comment I made concerning WMCS and MICS. You can pull for your team, as I would expect all of us to do, but you know the outcome before it's played! Going to be weird that the annual butt kicking comes in September this year. On a positive note at least you won't have to stress over it over Thanksgiving and Christmas like you did last year. Man, that had to have really been a tough holiday season!!!! As far as your comments about the 1AA West being lambs in the State Title game this is all I have to say to you....

There are a hell of a lot of teams that are practicing now auditioning for the part of the "lamb." How many times has your school been the "lamb" in the State Title game? I'll help you out. ZERO.

You are correct , I would have loved for EM to be the lamb last year , we were not good enough . When I was in the school the "lamb " came from the East , the 4 or 5 best teams were in the West . Things have switched the last several seasons , one day it will probably switch back , but not this year . The "lamb" comment was made to illustrate the true meaning of Irrelevant. Rarely if ever do you see a poster from the top teams in the East making comments about a team from the West (lambs) . You NEVER pass up a chance to talk about EM . ( very RELEVANT atleast to WM1977) and you Obviously can't stop , we appreciate the interest.

#358 WM1977

WM1977

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 01:29 PM

says the guy who routinely only responds to WM posts........ since we were unfortunate enough to live in the same county where EM is located then naturally they are our geographic opponent. the only interest is how butt hurt you and your fellow buzzards were last year after getting curb stomped for the YVC Title and then handed a loss in the Regional Finals despite EVERY thing possible going against West Montgomery. It'll all be over soon. Two more losses to West Montgomery, the last will be in Warrior Stadium and you and your minions can forget that place ever existed. You'll have 58 reasons why. 

#359 sweaterfee

sweaterfee

JV Team

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 02:06 PM

says the guy who routinely only responds to WM posts........ since we were unfortunate enough to live in the same county where EM is located then naturally they are our geographic opponent. the only interest is how butt hurt you and your fellow buzzards were last year after getting curb stomped for the YVC Title and then handed a loss in the Regional Finals despite EVERY thing possible going against West Montgomery. It'll all be over soon. Two more losses to West Montgomery, the last will be in Warrior Stadium and you and your minions can forget that place ever existed. You'll have 58 reasons why. 

See I told you , you cant stop,lol. The big difference is I have never called WM irrelevant , I have routinely said WM was the best team in the west (1-AA) and expect the same this year. Also, this is not a WM thread , but I will admit since you (WM1977) flip- flopped and started pounding the charter system again on this thread after a 180 last year when you supported the system and the idea of WMCS , I couldnt resist pointing out your change of heart since the reason  was so transparent. I check out the 2-A power rankings thread to see peoples opinion on Mount Pleasant and low and behold you are there bashing the irrelevant Eagles. I really would like to thank whoever from Biscoe rubbed your nose in the dirt when you were a kid and gave us all this material to entertain ourselves with as adults.

#360 Cold Puppies

Cold Puppies

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 02:21 PM

WM1977 has painted himself into yet, another corner......  It never ends......

#361 Mitchell county mountie

Mitchell county mountie

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 3,109 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 02:26 PM

have to agree with cold puppies and sweaterfee on this one...

#362 WM1977

WM1977

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 04:32 PM

Well you are agreeing with the wrong side of this argument. Let me list it out for you buzzards....

1 - I lobbied, along with a very strong contingent of West Montgomery faculty, parents and alum to charter a school on the West side of the county. The reasons are infinite as to why. I listed quite a few last year. It wasn't to be. Plans were made before the construction contracts were drawn up for the existing facilities. Won't go into details but let's just say politicians are politicians. 

2 - I also have stated that IF charter schools continue to be given the leeway to recruit from a large area then they should be required to play in the classification of the highest level school they pull from. Look it up since y'all seem to track my every post. 

3 - Had WMCS came to fruition I also went on record stating they should be no lower than 2A possibly 2AA/3A depending upon the level of drawing population. 

4 - As far as you never calling WM irrelevant there's a reason. They never have been there. And by the way, no buzzard has ever put my nose in dirt or anywhere else for that matter. Disliking EM and using them as whipping boys to some of us is nothing but a fortunate birthright. 

So next time you want to thump your chest and think you got me painted in the corner I can remind you of all the facts that were posted last year about the differences in the two schools and how the statistics were manipulated due to ESL numbers. You seemed to have disappeared after that. My advice to you is to stay on the 2A boards where nobody even knows who EM is and could care less. You'll be discussed again in September for your yearly beat down comes around. Make sure you get all of your minions together and put the four working brain cells together to come up with some sort of witty response that you fabricate with your inferred facts that will be easily refuted. 

#363 sweaterfee

sweaterfee

JV Team

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 05:37 PM

Well you are agreeing with the wrong side of this argument. Let me list it out for you buzzards....

1 - I lobbied, along with a very strong contingent of West Montgomery faculty, parents and alum to charter a school on the West side of the county. The reasons are infinite as to why. I listed quite a few last year. It wasn't to be. Plans were made before the construction contracts were drawn up for the existing facilities. Won't go into details but let's just say politicians are politicians. 

2 - I also have stated that IF charter schools continue to be given the leeway to recruit from a large area then they should be required to play in the classification of the highest level school they pull from. Look it up since y'all seem to track my every post. 

3 - Had WMCS came to fruition I also went on record stating they should be no lower than 2A possibly 2AA/3A depending upon the level of drawing population. 

4 - As far as you never calling WM irrelevant there's a reason. They never have been there. And by the way, no buzzard has ever put my nose in dirt or anywhere else for that matter. Disliking EM and using them as whipping boys to some of us is nothing but a fortunate birthright. 

So next time you want to thump your chest and think you got me painted in the corner I can remind you of all the facts that were posted last year about the differences in the two schools and how the statistics were manipulated due to ESL numbers. You seemed to have disappeared after that. My advice to you is to stay on the 2A boards where nobody even knows who EM is and could care less. You'll be discussed again in September for your yearly beat down comes around. Make sure you get all of your minions together and put the four working brain cells together to come up with some sort of witty response that you fabricate with your inferred facts that will be easily refuted. 

LOL, back to the test scores , I will not spend anymore time on that subject, but answer me this question, regardless of how scores from EM were calculated , how did that affect the 55 rating ( the lowest C ) at WM? Ill say it one more time , pretend EM did not exist , what is the excuse for the 55 at WM? I would not bring this up , but you act as if WM is some upper echelon academic institution . 55 is average on the scale used. Safety issues bother you as well "mixing with the East side", see the 2017 Myrtle Beach shootings. I also know of a kid who had valuables stolen from him this summer (2017) at a WM football workout. I only mention theses incidents to show that WM is just like every other rural high school in America , no better ,no worse. I call attention to you personally because you constantly bash many schools, teams with hyperbole and misstatements. 

#364 WarriorLife04'

WarriorLife04'

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 416 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 07:34 PM

Let's talk about the scrimmage West is in tonight, high caliber teams. Anyone know how it's going?

#365 WarriorLife04'

WarriorLife04'

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 416 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 07:36 PM

Nevermind it's tomorrow night, hold that thought.

#366 WM1977

WM1977

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 10:49 PM

Tick Tock....Tick Tock........................................................................

JeffChapman-Dynamic