Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo

Most Overllooked Talented Player in NC This Year

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
54 replies to this topic

#51 footballforever

footballforever

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 10:26 PM

Just like I thought.  Jealousy! You can't name another option other than Daniels and Anilus. And yes, he will get the other teams best and maybe even double coverage at times.  I agree they will need to use him as a decoy sometimes.  That's called smart football! Glad you are not a coach.  And you say they act like it's Jake + 10 others.  How stupid! You obviously didn't watch how they used Pinnix last year even as good as he was!

I have watched his film and he can't catch a lick! Wow, make arguments that make sense.  When given the opportunity, he always made a play!

I bet you would make a great high school football coach!

#52 footballforever

footballforever

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 08:08 AM

Enough dude! You made your opinion clear.  Obviously we don't agree but who cares! Drop it.  I hope you are proud of yourself for attacking a teenager.  I'm sure it really makes a difference.

And by the way, I know who you are.  A little computer knowledge goes a long way lol!

#53 GoNoles

GoNoles

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 08:32 AM

Brady Pope....I know he gets a lot of press but to have only 1 collegiate offer.  That is truly being Overlooked.  UNC-Charlotte is getting a steal here.

#54 JChristman

JChristman

Rookie

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 10:02 AM

OK! Enough is enough! I come on this site from time to time to read about football and quite frankly laugh at some of the BS people talk.  This however has gotten out of control and is ridiculous.  I am Jake's dad and I'm not standing behind some screen name anonymously like some of you cowards.  I don't know who either of you guys are. I mean I probably do in reality but not by your fake names.  Footballforever, you have been very supportive of Jake and thanks for that but seems you have put a target on his back for others.  FootballCrazyFan, you are just an idiot, at least on here you are.  You have a right to your opinion as we all do.  Just leave my son alone or have a man to man conversation with me.  Message me and I will be glad to give you my phone number.  Just let the kid play football and shut up!

I'm disappointed in the Carolina Preps Staff letting this BS go on.  That's the reason I have never posted on here before and won't again.  High school football is supposed to be the time of their lives for these kids and some stupid adults even try to ruin that.  Funny thing is the kids find it funny! At least my kid does!

#55 Chris Hughes

Chris Hughes

Head Coach

• Administrator
  • 18,020 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 10:17 AM

Sorry I've been at a military event all week. I agree, this back and forth is over.

JeffChapman-Dynamic