Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo

Hire Coach T!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 WGfootball

WGfootball

Rookie

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 11:51 PM

We are starting this petition to show our support for Coach T as the next Head Coach at Western Guilford. Coach T not only loves and supports as football players but as human beings. He relates to us very well and knows our needs. He pushes us to be our absolute best everyday in the classroom and on the field. Since all of our freshman years, he has spent everyday with us in the weight room. He never misses a day and he is the one coach we have always been able to count on. Coach T has shared with us his plan on how we will rebuild the football program at Western Guilford. We believe in it and support it 100%. We have already held a players meeting with our principal to express this and it seems we were not heard. Many of us are seniors and do not want to go out with any other coach. Coach T has taught us so much about the game of football and life. We know that the game not only builds our character, but it reveals it. Coach always goes out of his way to make sure we feel loved and supported. Everyday he asks us how we are and shakes our hand. If any of us ever need a ride or want extra work, he is there. We know that we can have a great season but before that can happen we need OUR coach. Spring Ball is around the corner and we need things in place. We hope that this will help our administration know that we are united and have one goal. Thank you to all of you who support us and believe in us.
Western Guilford Football Players

https://www.change.o...mail_responsive

#2 Chris Hughes

Chris Hughes

Head Coach

• Administrator
  • 17,995 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 09:30 AM

Who's Coach T?

#3 coachtyson93

coachtyson93

Freshman Team

• Coach
  • 39 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 10:58 AM

This seems like a bad situation to get into. I wish whoever gets it the best of luck. I played at western from 2008-2010 before i transferred to wheatmore. So I hope western finds the right guy

http://www.greensbor...rocesssolution/

#4 RD28327

RD28327

CP Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,448 posts
  • Email:reubendavis@embarqmail.com

Posted 07 March 2017 - 11:29 AM

Who's Coach T?

Mr. T's cousin???

#5 Ladge

Ladge