Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo
- - - - -

North Lincoln Knights

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Batboy175

Batboy175

Rookie

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 12:06 PM

I visited North Lincoln last week to observe Coach Pack in a weight training class, I was at a loss for words, their hasn't been that much enthusiasm and buy in with players since the Matt Beam days of old, you know back when we won games. The community is very excited about what is going on with the program, truly amazing to watch, choose to believe what all the pundits say or be a student of the game and go see for yourself, I predict their will be much more chatter about the Knights come fall. Great new conference to compete in also, most teams are well coached and accustomed to winning, excited about 2017!

#2 BlueDevilsBiggestFan

BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 1,867 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 02:45 PM

The new conference will help NL to be competitive and Looks like Coach Pack is off to a great start should be at least 5-7 win season for NL and Improving and getting better NL will be on the rise.

I hope NL support stays esp with Student Sections and others supports bc this is the perfect time to be at NL!!!

#WeAreMooresville

~~BlueDevilsBiggestFan~~

JeffChapman-Dynamic