Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo
- - - - -

Eric Morman

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 coltfan5

coltfan5

Rookie

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:29 AM

Thoughts on North Meck new coach?

#2 work7

work7

Established Member

• Members
  • 993 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:36 AM

Thoughts on North Meck new coach?

Young and Hungry! 

#3 704cougarsdad

704cougarsdad

JV Team

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:58 AM

Hope he keeps it up cause there's some wolves surrounding him

#4 Ladge

Ladge

Veteran Member

• Coach
  • 265 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 12:08 PM

Offensive minded. Very organized. Excitable for the kids, but disciplined. 

#5 RaiderDebater

RaiderDebater

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 06:17 PM

Winning mentality, and knows what it takes to win coming from Richmond County (pre 2010).

#6 Coachfox

Coachfox

JV Team

• Coach
  • 58 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 07:12 PM

Great young coach. Had a chance to work with him briefly. Very bright offense mind. Will do well at North Meck

#7 Slashman

Slashman

Established Member

• Members
  • 493 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 02:20 AM

We played West twice so I seen him both years. He really grew as a coach in between then. I don't know how he will do in the big leagues but he did a good enough job at West considering they were so awful before he got there.

He's very offensive minded. I wouldn't really label him a total package coach yet he's got plenty of room to grow in regards to all sides of the ball. He's young but he had a lot of courage to take such a down job like that.He ran some very creative stuff at West that I enjoyed watching even if we were playing. He loved to run the ball.

He picked the best possible time to be HC at West as they had a very solid senior class last year. We will see his true talent at North Meck as he has a big task ahead of him. Far more comptive league than the one West Stanly was in and 4A ball is a different beast than 2A. Wish him the best.

#8 BlueDevilsBiggestFan

BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 1,865 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 03:22 AM

I think he a good pick and liked rated above his young , great offensive mind , he a good coach

But How well will he do in one of the toughest conferences in state and How will do vs Big time game but I wish Him and North Meck the best of luck!! *Slashman said it as well above*

#WeAreMooresville

~~BlueDevilsBiggestFan~~

#9 coach93

coach93

Freshman Team

• Coach
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 10:40 AM

I played college ball with E Mo and he's a great hire...he's going to work hard for the kids he coach and demand the same in return from them.  I'm excited for him and his new challenge...I know 4A is different and this conference is a beast but one thing is for certain is he won't be a push over in 4A.

#10 RaiderDebater

RaiderDebater

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 02:08 PM

I played college ball with E Mo and he's a great hire...he's going to work hard for the kids he coach and demand the same in return from them. I'm excited for him and his new challenge...I know 4A is different and this conference is a beast but one thing is for certain is he won't be a push over in 4A.

Didn't know that "E-Mo" followed him to Catawba. Lol. But he's going to be a great hire for North.

JeffChapman-Dynamic