Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo

King Mountain at Cox Mill 3rd round of the playoff

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 sportsbroadcaster1

sportsbroadcaster1

Established Member

• Members
  • 947 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 08:23 PM

Hi Guys Myself Shaked Bar-tal will be broadcasting this game on radiofreecabarrus.com starting at 6:50 tomorrow night Saturday February 25th. This game is a rematch of last year between both of these teams in the 3rd round of the playoff Cox Mill won that game by 12 points. For anyone who is familiar with King Mountain can please tell me who are the key players on the King Mountain team, also what kind of offense and defense they run? What is King Mountain strength and weakness?

#2 rbwebster32

rbwebster32

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 09:48 PM

I am from Kings mountain and have been to a lot of the Kings Mountain basketball games this year. They have been very inconsistent this year with there play. They have three main players on the team the shoot guard Zeke Littlejohn is a great shooter.Adrian Delph is the overall best player on the team he can do about anything and our center Josh helton is a good ball player who gets lots of rebounds and gets a lot of block shots.

#3 sportsbroadcaster1

sportsbroadcaster1

Established Member

• Members
  • 947 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 11:47 PM

I am from Kings mountain and have been to a lot of the Kings Mountain basketball games this year. They have been very inconsistent this year with there play. They have three main players on the team the shoot guard Zeke Littlejohn is a great shooter.Adrian Delph is the overall best player on the team he can do about anything and our center Josh helton is a good ball player who gets lots of rebounds and gets a lot of block shots.

Thanks for the information overall would you say that this King Mountain is better or worst then the team who face against Cox Mill last year?

#4 rbwebster32

rbwebster32

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 05:13 AM

I believe personally they have more talent then last year's team but they are a lot more inconsistent then last year.

#5 sportsbroadcaster1

sportsbroadcaster1

Established Member

• Members
  • 947 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 09:17 AM

I believe personally they have more talent then last year's team but they are a lot more inconsistent then last year.

I think this should be a good game, I do believe that Cox Mill playing at home make the chargers 4-6 points favorite. I hope that you will have a safe trip to Cox Mill. Now if you will be attending the game I will be sitting on the visiting side with headset on. So if see a Broadcaster wearing a headset with darker reading glass on that will be me.

#6 rbwebster32

rbwebster32

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 11:16 AM

Yea I am planning on heading up there today should be a good game I would pick Cox Mill to win by 10 or so but I hope Kings mountain can be competitive. Kings Mountain likes to play Man to Man but doubt they will play it today due to Wendell Moore but we will see how it goes.

#7 sportsbroadcaster1

sportsbroadcaster1

Established Member

• Members
  • 947 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 01:58 PM

Yea I am planning on heading up there today should be a good game I would pick Cox Mill to win by 10 or so but I hope Kings mountain can be competitive. Kings Mountain likes to play Man to Man but doubt they will play it today due to Wendell Moore but we will see how it goes.

Wendell Moore Jr is game improved so much compared to last year. I truly believe that Wendell Moore Jr has all the tools to potentially becoming the number one overall pick in the 2020 NBA draft. Regardless of who we pull for we are all very lucky to watch him play.

#8 rbwebster32

rbwebster32

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 08:33 PM

Like I said Kings mountain has been very inconsistent this year.

#9 rbwebster32

rbwebster32

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 08:38 PM

But we could beat Cox Mill in Football

#10 sportsbroadcaster1

sportsbroadcaster1

Established Member

• Members
  • 947 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 09:29 PM

I think you could. I hope you guys made it home safely.

#11 sportsbroadcaster1

sportsbroadcaster1

Established Member

• Members
  • 947 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 09:29 PM

I think you could. I hope you guys made it home safely.

#12 rbwebster32

rbwebster32

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 09:33 PM

Thanks man Cox Mills has a great team and hope they can win it all.

#13 sportsbroadcaster1

sportsbroadcaster1

Established Member

• Members
  • 947 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 09:37 PM

Thanks man Cox Mills has a great team and hope they can win it all.

They sure are I should mention that I don't have one favorite team in Cabarrus County over another.

#14 GDG

GDG

Wrestling Correspondent

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 10:59 AM

Wendell Moore Jr is game improved so much compared to last year. I truly believe that Wendell Moore Jr has all the tools to potentially becoming the number one overall pick in the 2020 NBA draft. Regardless of who we pull for we are all very lucky to watch him play.

Is he being recruited by Duke and Kentucky?

#15 sportsbroadcaster1

sportsbroadcaster1

Established Member

• Members
  • 947 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 11:34 AM

Is he being recruited by Duke and Kentucky?

He is being recruited by UNC,UK,Duke among others. He just 15 years but his basketball IQ is through the roof, at age 15 he could star for a lot of D1 schools today and put up great numbers. He is upgradable yesterday he made 3 shoots from 35 feet. For his size 6'6 he is very fast it took him to get one from side of the court to other dribbling the basket for 4 second getting pass King Mountain defender. We are watching a future NBA number one overall pick as soon as the 2020. As he can stay healthy he the chances to be a NBA superstar for years to come.

#16 Steve Johnston

Steve Johnston

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 01:09 PM

#1 overall pick in 2020 draft?...Just a bit of a stretch don't ya think? Only thing you can say for sure he is the best player in Cabarrus county. A really good high school player...High school is a really long way from the NBA....

#17 sportsbroadcaster1

sportsbroadcaster1

Established Member

• Members
  • 947 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 01:12 PM

#1 overall pick in 2020 draft?...Just a bit of a stretch don't ya think? Only thing you can say for sure he is the best player in Cabarrus county. A really good high school player...High school is a really long way from the NBA....

He has the tools and potential to be a top 5 pick in the 2020 but I agree with you that he still has a way to go before he is NBA ready.

JeffChapman-Dynamic