Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo
- - - - -

Toughest conference in 2017

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 MHSblueDevilsARE#1

MHSblueDevilsARE#1

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 6,116 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 10:38 PM

What conference do you guys think will be the toughest top to bottom in 2017

#2 BlueDevilsBiggestFan

BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 1,861 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 12:07 AM

Imeck is on this list

#WeAreMooresville

~~BlueDevilsBiggestFan~~

#3 MHSblueDevilsARE#1

MHSblueDevilsARE#1

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 6,116 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 02:16 AM

Imeck is on this list

Definitely a top 5. Top heavy for sure... huge gap (IMO) from the top 3 to the rest.

#4 Wrigley

Wrigley

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,452 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 11:46 AM

Imecka....not even close 4 top 25 teams. 6 quality teams

#5 MHSblueDevilsARE#1

MHSblueDevilsARE#1

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 6,116 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 12:21 PM

Who do you see as the 4th top 25 team? The top 3 are the obvious (MC Vance Hough)

#6 Wrigley

Wrigley

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,452 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 12:23 PM

LKN

#7 BlueDevilsBiggestFan

BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 1,861 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 03:23 PM

LKN

They lost a ton but With Coach McNeely anything is possible with him as the HC so but they have find a New QB but they have a good RB core n they lost some on defense so Their are holes to fill in if LKN wants to finish high in conference!

BUT LKN has defeated NM, Hough , Hopewell this past season so They have a slight uphand on knowing how beat teams. LKN coaching is above par n They get the job done when needed like ex: If lkn has more time vs Mallard Creek I think lkn would of beaten MC hands down bc MC didn't have a awnser for Josh Ladowski!!! Lake Norman may finish Top 5 in the conference (Due to bottom half being So/So) but idk if they are top 25 in state bc this yr I would expected a rebuilding process!

#WeAreMooresville

~~BlueDevilsBiggestFan~~

#8 MHSblueDevilsARE#1

MHSblueDevilsARE#1

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 6,116 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 03:55 PM

LKN

Gotcha. I'm done picking against McNeely at LKN so it wouldn't shock me if they did well again lol

#9 Wrigley

Wrigley

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,452 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 08:39 PM

They lost a ton but With Coach McNeely anything is possible with him as the HC so but they have find a New QB but they have a good RB core n they lost some on defense so Their are holes to fill in if LKN wants to finish high in conference!

BUT LKN has defeated NM, Hough , Hopewell this past season so They have a slight uphand on knowing how beat teams. LKN coaching is above par n They get the job done when needed like ex: If lkn has more time vs Mallard Creek I think lkn would of beaten MC hands down bc MC didn't have a awnser for Josh Ladowski!!! Lake Norman may finish Top 5 in the conference (Due to bottom half being So/So) but idk if they are top 25 in state bc this yr I would expected a rebuilding process!

LKN will be preseaon top 25. Good system, very good coaching, alot of country boy size up front and usually a handful of decent athletes.

As far as the 2014 Regional final dont kid yourself....game was 41-14 after first drive of 2nd half and Palmieri called of dogs. Went into a soft zone and Johnny football got a little rythm. Ladowski wasnt even the best player on the field that night. Check the stats and the 3 rings

#10 work7

work7

Established Member

• Members
  • 993 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 08:26 AM

They could have played 4 more quarters and that was not going to happen. Palmieri definitely took his foot off the gas. If the Creek goes full throttle on defense. Lawdoski does not last the entire game.  

#11 MHSblueDevilsARE#1

MHSblueDevilsARE#1

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 6,116 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 03:07 PM

The only mistake MC made that night was letting JL to get into his comfort zone. Once that happened MC still had a tough time stopping him.. even when they turned the pressure back up again. That being said LKN wasn't stopping anything MC did offensively that night- the Maverick offense totally out classed the LKN defense

JeffChapman-Dynamic