Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo
- - - - -

Scrimmages

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BlueDevilsBiggestFan

BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 03:36 AM

The Blue Devils of Mooresville has 2 scrimmages this week, Wed Feb 22nd, 2017 / This Friday Feb 24th

Weds scrimmages is at Home vs Fred T. Foard HS

Friday's Scrimmage will be at home vs East Forsyth

#WeAreMooresville

~~BlueDevilsBiggestFan~~

#2 Eagles 1313

Eagles 1313

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 426 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 11:18 AM

See you guys Friday night!

#3 BlueDevilsBiggestFan

BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 04:17 AM

Mooresville and East Forysth had a great scrimmage this past friday and If the score was kept Mooresville won 4-2 on the night. Mooresville pitching was very solid and held The Eagles to limited hits/runs and defense played good as well. Mooresville hit the  ball solidly as well. EF is good team and I wish the Eagles the best of luck in their conference!!! Mooresville looks to becoming into the season READY!

#WeAreMooresville

~~BlueDevilsBiggestFan~~

#4 Eagles 1313

Eagles 1313

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 426 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 09:16 AM

Very good scrimmage...Mooresville got the timely hits that we didn't and thus the difference in the scrimmage.  Jarvis was as advertised and Burchetts son at short is a very good player!  Wouldn't hurt my feelings to see Mooresville again in mid to late may in the state playoffs.  Mooresville is a class act programs and their new facility is unbelievable!  If you haven't seen a game there yet, I suggest you go see a game...great atmosphere and the field is the real deal!

Best of luck to the Blue Devils this season!

#5 BlueDevilsBiggestFan

BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 08:46 PM

Very good scrimmage...Mooresville got the timely hits that we didn't and thus the difference in the scrimmage. Jarvis was as advertised and Burchetts son at short is a very good player! Wouldn't hurt my feelings to see Mooresville again in mid to late may in the state playoffs. Mooresville is a class act programs and their new facility is unbelievable! If you haven't seen a game there yet, I suggest you go see a game...great atmosphere and the field is the real deal!

Best of luck to the Blue Devils this season!

Thanks for the kind words coach! EF has a just a beautiful facility and EF is just as good as advertised and also I pretty Mooresville/ EF will meet again weather it's another scrimmage or playoff game!

Mooresville is a classy bunch but EF I would think held themselves to be the same and I wish EF the best of luck!!

#WeAreMooresville

~~BlueDevilsBiggestFan~~

JeffChapman-Dynamic