Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo

Double header Playoff night at Hickory Ridge

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sportsbroadcaster1

sportsbroadcaster1

Established Member

• Members
  • 947 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 08:24 PM

Hi guys myself Shaked Bar-Tal I will be broadcasting the girls and boys playoff game tomorrow night on radiofreecabarrus. com the girls game is against Burns high school looking at this game I think Hickory Ridge should win this game be 15 points +. The boys game is schedule for 7:30 Hickory Ridge will be hosting Patton which I admit I don't know anything about Patton. I did see that they beat Hickory early this season however Patton finished with 12-13 ranking. If anyone has any info about either Burns or Patton please post it in.

#2 FHS1985

FHS1985

Established Member

• Members
  • 960 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 08:44 PM

Patton is solid, but not spectacular. Coach Britain gets a lot out of his kids and knows how to use what he has to the best advantage. Tripp Causby and Austin Spurlin are the Panthers best players and both average 13-14 ppg. I doubt that they will run much and I expect them to try and win from behind the arc.

If you wouldn't mind please come over to my playoff team analysis thread and return the favor for me regarding Concord. Thanks.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”

― C.S. Lewis

#3 sportsbroadcaster1

sportsbroadcaster1

Established Member

• Members
  • 947 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 01:36 AM

Patton is solid, but not spectacular. Coach Britain gets a lot out of his kids and knows how to use what he has to the best advantage. Tripp Causby and Austin Spurlin are the Panthers best players and both average 13-14 ppg. I doubt that they will run much and I expect them to try and win from behind the arc.

If you wouldn't mind please come over to my playoff team analysis thread and return the favor for me regarding Concord. Thanks.

Thanks for the info this seem like it could be a very good game with Hickory Ridge having the edge when it come to height and playing at home.

JeffChapman-Dynamic