Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo

Preliminary brackets

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#26 titanman27

titanman27

Established Member

• Members
  • 463 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 09:24 AM

The part of the bracket Kings Mountain is in should be called the "Group of Death".  Them, Cox Mill, West Rowan, and Hickory Ridge.  Mamm

Have you seen Reagan play? They are McDowell's opponent tonight and cant seem to find much info about them

#27 sportsbroadcaster1

sportsbroadcaster1

Established Member

• Members
  • 947 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 10:03 AM

The part of the bracket Kings Mountain is in should be called the "Group of Death". Them, Cox Mill, West Rowan, and Hickory Ridge. Mamma mia....

I would not count Robinson out they have Lavar Bats Jr they also have a very good 6'7 C. And they have 2 really good 3 point shooter.

#28 FHS1985

FHS1985

Established Member

• Members
  • 938 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 10:23 AM

Have you seen Reagan play? They are McDowell's opponent tonight and cant seem to find much info about them

Here's a story about a game between Reagan and Mt. Tabor from the W-S Journal.
http://www.journalno...e5f6595a65.html

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”

― C.S. Lewis

#29 Chute Boxe Hero

Chute Boxe Hero

• Members
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 01:42 PM

Yeah.. our starting PG broke his foot in the conference title game... so that doesn't help much either lol

Yikes.

#30 Chute Boxe Hero

Chute Boxe Hero

• Members
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 01:51 PM

Unfortunately, I haven't.  I do know they have a pretty good player in Garrett Flinchum.  Considering they lost their best player (and point guard) from last year, I've been fairly surprised at how well they've done. 

JeffChapman-Dynamic