Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo

Regional Brackets are Up

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 GDG

GDG

Wrestling Correspondent

• Members
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 07:41 AM

Regional brackets are all up on track wrestling.com. You can view the brackets and watch the scoring as they happen or check scoring. Brackets went up as they were assigned according to the class and region.

1. Go to trackwrestlimg.com
2. Select Browse at the top
3. Select tournaments
4. Use the arrow on the right side to scroll thru the states and events. Ex: NCHSAA WEST REGIONAL
5. Click on the event you wish to see
6. The pop up will ask you to enter
7. Next pop up press enter
8. From here you can do many things. To see the brackets just click on brackets and it will show a screen where no events are underway. Back up once and the brackets will appear.

This software is very difficult to navigate. You will have to play with it some to get where you need to be to see weights, teams, brackets, or the events as they happen tonight and tomorrow. Good luck to your team or wrestler this weekend. I will be at St. Stephens for the 3A West for Saturday.

#2 Knights

Knights

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,444 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 11:25 AM

Thanks

#3 GDG

GDG

Wrestling Correspondent

• Members
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 12:22 PM

This auto correct stuff is killing my post. I'm not quite as ignorant as the post look after they populate the thread.

#4 Knights

Knights

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,444 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 02:30 PM

#5 FHS1985

FHS1985

Established Member

• Members
  • 944 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 04:12 PM

Freedom finished a solid fourth at the West Regionals and sent six wrestlers on to state.  Way to go Patriot grapplers!

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”

― C.S. Lewis

#6 GDG

GDG

Wrestling Correspondent

• Members
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 07:39 PM

Yes they had a great day. Spencer L had a great tourney. Something to build on as Feedom has made improvements every year for four years. Foard gets out of the way next year so Freedom will be favored with Saint to win the conference.

Crest and Kings Mountain had a better regional than in the past. Running back Darian McClain is a beast 195 kid. Nice finals win. Baker who is St. Stephen's coaches son has risen as a contender for a state title at 126.

#7 BlueDevilsBiggestFan

BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 1,951 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 02:48 AM

Mooresville had a good showing at regionals n send 10 wrestlers to state I believe

#WeAreMooresville

~~BlueDevilsBiggestFan~~

#8 GDG

GDG

Wrestling Correspondent

• Members
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 07:56 AM

Mooresville had a good showing at regionals n send 10 wrestlers to state I believe

WOW. That is amazing. 10 out of 14 weight classes. Some schools are fortunate to get one. That's going to cost a lot of money to feed and hotel kids, mat scorekeepers, and coaches. Mooresville is going to need three coaches as those bouts go quick and could be all 10 in the first round in an hours time.

#9 Knights

Knights

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,444 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 01:52 PM

When is the state tourney

#10 redy4friday

redy4friday

• Members
  • 1,050 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 02:27 PM

This Friday and Saturday

#11 redy4friday

redy4friday

• Members
  • 1,050 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 02:45 PM

Or Thursday, Friday and Saturday for 2a, 3a and 4a.

#12 BlueDevilsBiggestFan

BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 1,951 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 09:53 PM

WOW. That is amazing. 10 out of 14 weight classes. Some schools are fortunate to get one. That's going to cost a lot of money to feed and hotel kids, mat scorekeepers, and coaches. Mooresville is going to need three coaches as those bouts go quick and could be all 10 in the first round in an hours time.

I think Mooresville usually has 3-5 at time and sometimes it only be 1 but Mooresville is always a Strong Individual wrestlers team and We usually do well in state in individuals ! I think last yr I think we send maybe 5 or so n all had a good showing like 4-5 place n 1 won state so

#WeAreMooresville

~~BlueDevilsBiggestFan~~

JeffChapman-Dynamic