Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo

Carson Huge Win

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 FrmerCoach

FrmerCoach

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 09:48 AM

Carson won in overtime last night behind 31 points of Jamerius Hairston and a huge game of Owen White.  This was a big win not only or the Cougars but, shakes up the seeding for the conference tourney.  There is only one conference game left and with HR losing last night it puts them in a tie with JM Robinson. HR goes to West Rowan to also see who will be the 3rd or 4th place of the tourney. West lost by 2 in their last meeting. This tourney is going to be wild...

Cox Mill 15-2

JM Robinson 13-4

Hickory Ridge 13-4

West Rowan 12-5

Jesse Carson 11-6

#2 sportsbroadcaster1

sportsbroadcaster1

Established Member

• Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 10:23 AM

Looking forward tonight to broadcast both girls And boys game on radiofreecabarrus between Carson at Cox Mill. This will be my first time seeing both teams in person. Not picking sides I am hoping to see a lot of dunks and 3 points shot in the boys game. In the girls game I am hoping it will be a very close game decide on the final possession.

#3 sportsbroadcaster1

sportsbroadcaster1

Established Member

• Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 10:50 AM

Hi guys, for anyone who missed it here is a link to listen to last night game. http://thecube.com/e...h-school-715221

#4 sportsbroadcaster1

sportsbroadcaster1

Established Member

• Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 10:22 PM

Congrats to both the Hickory Ridge Girls team and to the Cox Mill boys team for advancing to the SPC championship game. Tomorrow night ones again myself Shaked Bar-Tal and Mark Plemmons will bring you the girls game between Carson and Central Cabarrus follow by the boys game between Hickory Ridge and Robinson. The boys game have the chance to be a great game.

JeffChapman-Dynamic