Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo

North Lincoln

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 BlueDevilsBiggestFan

BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:16 PM

Looks like NL has their New Coach in Former Burns OC Steven Pack! Looks like a great Hire! Keep eye on that Newton Conover vs North Lincoln Match up

Good to NL n their New HC!!

#WeAreMooresville

~~BlueDevilsBiggestFan~~

#2 GDG

GDG

Wrestling Correspondent

• Members
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:27 AM

Couldn't have made a better choice. Never met him but watched him work at N-C practices. Not the best place to win but he will provide the team with better options from the offensive side of the ball. Pack's return to Burns this year was one of the keys to their turnaround.

North Lincoln will be much more competitive as a new member of the 2A conference. It will be tough beating East Lincoln, neighbors Lincolnton and Maiden.

#3 BlueDevilsBiggestFan

BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:21 PM

Couldn't have made a better choice. Never met him but watched him work at N-C practices. Not the best place to win but he will provide the team with better options from the offensive side of the ball. Pack's return to Burns this year was one of the keys to their turnaround.

North Lincoln will be much more competitive as a new member of the 2A conference. It will be tough beating East Lincoln, neighbors Lincolnton and Maiden.

+1

#WeAreMooresville

~~BlueDevilsBiggestFan~~

#4 PolkHeel23

PolkHeel23

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:50 AM

PAck is a Polk County boy. I have known him all my life. Great Hire for North Lincoln! 

#5 Decleater

Decleater

Rookie

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 10:51 AM

Was Pack a Polk Central guy?  I know he was with Beam for a while and then returned to Burns if I'm not mistaking.  Must be a good offensive guy if he worked with Beam.  I understand both Beams support his ability.  Some actual talent at NL.  Finding there way back in 2a should be a huge lift.  Best of luck to him and NL.

#6 PolkHeel23

PolkHeel23

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 02:08 PM

Pack both played and coached at Polk County, 

#7 Schmo

Schmo

Established Member

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 08:23 AM

http://www.lincolnti...ncoln-football/

#8 84k

Established Member

• Members
  • 978 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 05:21 PM

Seen on tweeter that they got 3 transfers from Davidson Day.

#9 GDG

GDG

Wrestling Correspondent

• Members
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 11:35 PM

Seen on tweeter that they got 3 transfers from Davidson Day.

Transfers? You mean kids talked out of their home schools and into Davidson Day but now going back home. Was one of those kids named Mayfield who was at Maiden for two years?

#10 84k

Established Member

• Members
  • 978 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 10:19 AM

Rising junior running back Clayton Cribb, rising senior wide receiver Daekwon Camp and rising senior lineman Bryan Rogers will all be new members of the North Lincoln

JeffChapman-Dynamic