Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo
- - - - -

DALLAS COWBOYS

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Cagle89

Cagle89

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 08:10 PM

I sure hope Green Bay goes to Dallas and just lays the smack down!

#RaiderNation

3A State Champs

#2 GDG

GDG

Wrestling Correspondent

• Members
  • 975 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:35 AM

As someone who once loved the Cowboys from 7 years old till Jerry Jones fired Tom Landry and Tex Shramm I cannot pull for any organization that takes the NFL's misfits. Go Green Bay. I saw Dallas play twice in person before the Panthers came to Charlotte. Dallas was once the class of all the NFL under Tom Landry.

I once rode in a plane directly behind Tom Landry from Dallas to Charlotte where he was connecting to a flight to Liberty University to speak. He was in first class and I was directly behind in coach. As I was peeing in Charlotte he came in the restroom beside me at the urinal. I asked him were he was headed and wished him a good flight. Yes, he was wearing his signature hat. Loved how he dismissed players for stupid acts and criminal offenses. Also spoke to Roger Staubach in Dallas at a restaurant called the the Old San Francisco Steakhouse while waiting on valet parking. Two of my most famous NFL beloved figures.

I could care less if I ever see another Dallas Cowboy player again while Jerry Jones owns the team. Dallas, Texas deserves better.

#3 Cagle89

Cagle89

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:50 PM

As someone who once loved the Cowboys from 7 years old till Jerry Jones fired Tom Landry and Tex Shramm I cannot pull for any organization that takes the NFL's misfits. Go Green Bay. I saw Dallas play twice in person before the Panthers came to Charlotte. Dallas was once the class of all the NFL under Tom Landry.

I once rode in a plane directly behind Tom Landry from Dallas to Charlotte where he was connecting to a flight to Liberty University to speak. He was in first class and I was directly behind in coach. As I was peeing in Charlotte he came in the restroom beside me at the urinal. I asked him were he was headed and wished him a good flight. Yes, he was wearing his signature hat. Loved how he dismissed players for stupid acts and criminal offenses. Also spoke to Roger Staubach in Dallas at a restaurant called the the Old San Francisco Steakhouse while waiting on valet parking. Two of my most famous NFL beloved figures.

I could care less if I ever see another Dallas Cowboy player again while Jerry Jones owns the team. Dallas, Texas deserves better.

Man keeping it old school!
Yea I hate Dallas lol.... I think GB wins by 13.

#RaiderNation

3A State Champs

#4 GDG

GDG

Wrestling Correspondent

• Members
  • 975 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 08:54 AM

Another one and done year when they made the playoffs. Jerry Jones may know how to make millions but he is no football director of operations. He's his own enemy. Can't blame Romo this year now can they. Defense was better this year but not in crunch time.

#5 Cagle89

Cagle89

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 10:45 AM

Another one and done year when they made the playoffs. Jerry Jones may know how to make millions but he is no football director of operations. He's his own enemy. Can't blame Romo this year now can they. Defense was better this year but not in crunch time.

I'm happy lol.

#RaiderNation

3A State Champs

JeffChapman-Dynamic