Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo

South Iredell vs. Mooresville

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Vik-Val 86

Vik-Val 86

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 03:15 PM

Any thoughts for the varsity boys or girls game.

#2 BlueDevilsBiggestFan

BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,007 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 07:07 PM

I believe The Mooresville girls will play well and This is one of the better girls team we have had. I think Mooresville wins

Boys: Mooresville has had a tougher schedule and they are playing somewhat better and SI is good but they didn't play all to get in tournament but they won the close game but I think this is a Toss up but Will see

#WeAreMooresville

~~BlueDevilsBiggestFan~~

#3 MHSblueDevilsARE#1

MHSblueDevilsARE#1

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 6,179 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 03:13 AM

Mooresville girls should roll.

Guys game could go either way. Mooresville has the guard play to match south Iredell, and an athletic 6'5 Center/Forward that can match #25 for South. Question I have is can we hold up for 4 qtrs. Lack of players has hurt us all year, in the stretch run of close games.

#4 Vik-Val 86

Vik-Val 86

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 04:12 AM

SI girls are down this year and I see Mooresville winning in the girls game. With Mooresville boys playing a tough schedule that may as well make them prepared against SI. Having said that if SI is having an off night Mooresville may well roll in this. Just I guess depends how well both teams are playing.

#5 MHSblueDevilsARE#1

MHSblueDevilsARE#1

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 6,179 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 01:42 PM

South will have a big home court advantage- Mooresville probably won't bring a crowd and definitely won't bring a student section

#6 npcfan

npcfan

JV Team

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 04:07 PM

Congrats to North Iredell girls for being ranked 9th in 3a by ncpreps-rivals! They are for sure the cream of the crop in the NPC!

#7 Vik-Val 86

Vik-Val 86

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 01:19 AM

I wasn't able to make it to the SI Mooresville game. But seen that Mooresville won 68-65 in the boys game. If anyone seen this game how was the performance between the two teams? Sounds like this was a good game between the two.

#8 BlueDevilsBiggestFan

BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,007 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 10:37 AM

I wasn't able to make it to the SI Mooresville game. But seen that Mooresville won 68-65 in the boys game. If anyone seen this game how was the performance between the two teams? Sounds like this was a good game between the two.

I thought Mooresville dominates early it like 21-11 but SI wouldn't go away but Mooresville did very well on Defnese and Did well on offense but SI kept coming back but Mooresville lead the whole game

#WeAreMooresville

~~BlueDevilsBiggestFan~~

#9 MHSblueDevilsARE#1

MHSblueDevilsARE#1

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 6,179 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 11:53 AM

Mooresville lead the game from start to finish. Defensively South looked off... no energy. Mooresville was getting open jump shots all over the floor. Even the crowd was weak surprisingly.

#10 Vik-Val 86

Vik-Val 86

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 01:43 PM

Ok thanks. I figured once the conference games started to get going good that we would know how good the teams really are. It will be interesting to see who ends up winning the conference.

#11 npcfan

npcfan

JV Team

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 03:22 PM

Not suprised by weak crowd support for South Iredell,I was at holiday tournament and NI with a weaker team at SI's gym had better fan support than the host SI with a good team. And in championship game against Statesville the crowd for host SI was not much better. Also SI during holiday tournament did not play any music or anything for hype. It was a very mellow atmosphere.

#12 BlueDevilsBiggestFan

BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,007 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 04:05 PM

Not suprised by weak crowd support for South Iredell,I was at holiday tournament and NI with a weaker team at SI's gym had better fan support than the host SI with a good team. And in championship game against Statesville the crowd for host SI was not much better. Also SI during holiday tournament did not play any music or anything for hype. It was a very mellow atmosphere.

+1

#WeAreMooresville

~~BlueDevilsBiggestFan~~

#13 MHSblueDevilsARE#1

MHSblueDevilsARE#1

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 6,179 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 07:34 PM

+1

Don't +1 that... you were drooling over how good you said the atmosphere was haha.

#14 BlueDevilsBiggestFan

BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,007 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 09:49 PM

Don't +1 that... you were drooling over how good you said the atmosphere was haha.

I +1 that bc I agree, As a Whole the crowds suck and also they didn't play music and also I was drooling over Statesville/SI which there was a good crowd on hand and It was a great game...

I have my opinion and He has His but U have no opinion bc u weren't there to see it with ur own eyes

#WeAreMooresville

~~BlueDevilsBiggestFan~~

#15 npcfan

npcfan

JV Team

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 09:20 AM

big +1..........LOL

#16 BlueDevilsBiggestFan

BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,007 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 01:07 PM

big +1..........LOL

Just being Honest I mean everyone has a different opinion n u can't just go off everyone's opinion sometimes u have see it for yourself

#WeAreMooresville

~~BlueDevilsBiggestFan~~

#17 FrmerCoach

FrmerCoach

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 01:50 PM

Haven't seen SI play but, the point guard at Mooresville can flat out play.  I like how that kid plays, plays fearless and gets after it.

#18 MHSblueDevilsARE#1

MHSblueDevilsARE#1

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 6,179 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 05:08 PM

Haven't seen SI play but, the point guard at Mooresville can flat out play. I like how that kid plays, plays fearless and gets after it.

Usually good for a tech every cpl games haha but I wouldn't change the way he play at all. Kid plays with such confidence in his own game and is always looking to attack. Love it

#19 MHSblueDevilsARE#1

MHSblueDevilsARE#1

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 6,179 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 05:09 PM

I +1 that bc I agree, As a Whole the crowds suck and also they didn't play music and also I was drooling over Statesville/SI which there was a good crowd on hand and It was a great game...

I have my opinion and He has His but U have no opinion bc u weren't there to see it with ur own eyes

My point was u told me the complete opposite of what u posted when I said LKN South was a better atmosphere lol

JeffChapman-Dynamic