• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#1 NPCFANCAM

NPCFANCAM

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 01:23 AM

Not sure what's going on at SI but have heard most of the Football coaching staff turned in their resignations Tuesday before Xmas Most of them are also teachers at the school ..A lot of bumping heads went on this year in the staff Sooooo not sure what is going on i hope to find out more my sources are very reliable I'll be headed out of town in the morning If I hear more I'll report

#2 BlueDevilsBiggestFan

BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Gold Member

• Members
  • 1,742 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 01:30 PM

Basketball ? Football?

#WeAreMooresville

~~BlueDevilsBiggestFan~~

#3 NPCFANCAM

NPCFANCAM

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 02:59 PM

Sorry about that I fixed it But yes football Just talked with one of the coaches He has confirmed that all have resigned as for Miller I am still waiting to ask I didn't push the issue But seems like SI is in for a big change ...I'll post more as I get news

#4 BlueDevilsBiggestFan

BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Gold Member

• Members
  • 1,742 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 03:17 PM

Sorry about that I fixed it But yes football Just talked with one of the coaches He has confirmed that all have resigned as for Miller I am still waiting to ask I didn't push the issue But seems like SI is in for a big change ...I'll post more as I get news

Hmmmm .... sources ?? DM me plz

#WeAreMooresville

~~BlueDevilsBiggestFan~~

#5 MHSblueDevilsARE#1

MHSblueDevilsARE#1

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 03:42 PM

I've known since last week. Assumed it was just talk. Interesting

#6 Vik-Val 86

Vik-Val 86

JV Team

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 03:51 PM

What in the world is going on with the coaches stepping down. I've notice a lot of changes being made. Has it been like this before?

#7 NPCFANCAM

NPCFANCAM

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 04:15 PM

Word is nobody can stand Miller to be honest and won't let them do their jobs ..Who knows the real truth a lot of hear say $#!+ happens lol

#8 MHSblueDevilsARE#1

MHSblueDevilsARE#1

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 05:51 PM

Well things are supposed to be done the way the HEAD COACH wants them done.... not the other way around. Whether you disagree with how he does his job and prepares the team, as an assistant you're supposed to just do it lol

#9 NPCFANCAM

NPCFANCAM

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 05:58 PM

lol I have no clue like I said that part is probably hear say ..I am sure the real reason will be out soon enough

#10 Chris Hughes

Chris Hughes

Head Coach

• Administrator
  • 17,595 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 09:40 PM

If you don't have articles documenting these assumptions, please don't post hearsay. One of the main missions of CP is to support the coaches and I don't want this to become a free-for-all where people pile on a coach or staff.

All I know is that Coach Miller is a phenomenal coach and like myself, is a veteran of the 82nd Airborne Division in Fort Bragg so he at the very least deserves our respect. If he's very demanding, then the assistants need to get on board or move. His record shows he can flat out coach and that his methods are obviously working.

#11 BlueDevilsBiggestFan

BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Gold Member

• Members
  • 1,742 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 10:38 PM

If you don't have articles documenting these assumptions, please don't post hearsay. One of the main missions of CP is to support the coaches and I don't want this to become a free-for-all where people pile on a coach or staff.

All I know is that Coach Miller is a phenomenal coach and like myself, is a veteran of the 82nd Airborne Division in Fort Bragg so he at the very least deserves our respect. If he's very demanding, then the assistants need to get on board or move. His record shows he can flat out coach and that his methods are obviously working.

+1, He one of the best coaches in this conference and I have the up most respect for Miller but hopefull everything can be fix n move on

#WeAreMooresville

~~BlueDevilsBiggestFan~~

#12 NPCFANCAM

NPCFANCAM

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 12:48 AM

Awesome coach on the game""" No doubt

#13 Slashman

Slashman

Established Member

• Members
  • 476 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 03:22 AM

Amen Chris. When I took Journalism back in my early college days I was told by my professor that hersay is the vain of all valid reporting.

Lot of respect for Coach Miller; he took a mediocre at best wasteland of a program to heights it hadn't seen since Mayhew was there; if not higher with that title. They were fun to watch in their latter 2A days. Hopefully he will stay there. If not whoever gets him will be lucky.

#14 NPCFANCAM

NPCFANCAM

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 06:11 AM

I don't think Miller is going anywhere..It's all the Main Ast ..

#15 stickwolf

stickwolf

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 01:14 PM

Sad if true. As I've mentioned before I run the chains at my high school. We get to know the opposing coaches from afar because we are basically working with them, dodging them etc. Coach Miller (and I've told people) has my utmost respect from what I was able to observe. as to how he runs his team. 

#16 MHSblueDevilsARE#1

MHSblueDevilsARE#1

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 02:01 PM

Tbh I don't think there really even a story here. Just coaches deciding to make a change. Miller is a top notch coach- and I'm sure demanding when you consider how quickly he changed the culture at South.

#17 NPCFANCAM

NPCFANCAM

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 04:16 PM

Just talked to a coach at SI Miller is not going anywhere...But OFC OLC LBC WRC all retired lol Sooo SI will look different next season ..good luck to SI'

#18 Schmo

Schmo

Established Member

• Members
  • 943 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 08:51 AM

Miller is a terrific football coach.  He's intense and nothing wrong with that. He's a proven winner and if he left he could cherry pick.

#19 Raidergator

Raidergator

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 09:45 AM

Did Coach Miller coach at Alexander Central?

#20 Schmo

Schmo

Established Member

• Members
  • 943 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 10:02 AM

No

#21 Vik-Val 86

Vik-Val 86

JV Team

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 01:48 PM

I know coach Miller is a top notch coach. You couldn't ask for a better one. I hope he stays as long as he can.

#22 NPCFANCAM

NPCFANCAM

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 02:04 PM

He's staying...

#23 Tripleoption

Tripleoption

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 11:14 PM

Hearing down here in Gastonia that it is now 5 of the 6 assistant coaches have resigned and it is not that Miller doesn't let them do their jobs but more of what little he does. Must be crazy times up in Troutman

#24 NPCFANCAM

NPCFANCAM

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 06:07 PM

Only they know the real reason...But I am sure they will get some good coaches to fill the positions...They will have their hands full with a tougher schedule next year and only a hand full of talent returning...But good luck to SI

#25 Madmanx2

Madmanx2

Established Member

• Members
  • 519 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 06:09 PM

Well I am not surprised by this at all

JeffChapman-Dynamic