Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo

YVC All Conference Team

• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

#126 Cold Puppies

Cold Puppies

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:31 AM

Crickets.......... 

#127 WM1977

WM1977

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 314 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 10:15 AM

Crickets...interesting use of the word. I know a few places you can always hear crickets. The locker rooms at East Montgomery High School come playoff time!!! The once vaunted 11-0 top ten ranked basketball team lost at home in the first round. Just like red clay at the beach, East Montgomery in the NCHSAA playoffs...GONE!!! Geez....you want to talk about an underperforming school.....anyway, once again, enjoy the offseason.

#128 Cold Puppies

Cold Puppies

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 01:13 PM

You didn't mention the west side quitters that I mentioned? Oh yeah, when you have no answer you wait a few days and go to another topic. Typical hide behind a screen name response from a nobody. You would never say the things you do under any other scenario and that makes you a time wasting bum that I can no longer waste my time with......I cant continue being a part of this beat down. You are absolutely the easiest target in the history of mankind and you have made a total fool out of yourself. Bless your heart and the heart of the kid from East who bullied you back in the 50's or 60's...... 

#129 WM1977

WM1977

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 314 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 03:19 PM

Nobody on this thread has disproved anything I posted. They can't since they are facts. Facts are something that can be proven and backed up with information. I provided that. 91 has a stick up his rear and stalks every thread on every site that has to do with West Montgomery. He's so worried that he may miss a chance to thump his chest he can't stand it. What he should be doing is worrying about setting a better example for the kids he coaches. He orchestrated the boys quitting last year because he's a kid himself who never got the attention he feels he deserves. He claims it was because of parents from the West side...blah blah blah.. who was the head coach? I don't care what the issue is. You don't quit or walk off the field. Shows your character. While you mention the RB that stumbles around Troy, which is 100% true, you should also mention the two All Everything former players from East who are on a certain "registry" that is made public for a reason. They also were teaching on that side of the river when they were arrested, charged, tried and found GUILTY beyond a reasonable doubt. Care to discuss that one there chump?

Now to you puppies....my, my, my...you must finally feel like you can hang with the cool kids. You slurp up everything that sweater and 91 say on both sites. Shows that you don't have the intelligence to come up with a substantial enough argument to hold footing with anyone. Judging from your posts I'll give you a high school diploma at best. Maybe took you a year or two extra to get it but I'll concede you that. As far as making a fool out of myself I'll riddle you this, who is the bigger fool? the one making the comments or the one routinely responding to them? I know that's way, way over your little head and the conversation on the back of the garbage truck usually isn't that deep but ask your boys here, they'll explain it to you. The baseball coaching situation at West Montgomery was one that was sad. The coach didn't quit he was asked to resign. He was given that opportunity so as to not further damage his career or reputation. He is a good man who made a couple of bad decisions and I'm sure if you would ask him he'd tell you the very same thing. And, if you want to chunk stones, wasn't he from East Montgomery???? Yeah...thought so. The player in question made an ass out of himself. He also didn't play in the next few games. You are totally pulling crap out of the air with that one. He also was involved in several extra practices and had never once shown any bad behavior or disrespect on or off the field. Other words, there wasn't a pattern this type of behavior with him. Now, nobody has ever bullied me or made me have an ax to grind. I like to point out when the East side who thinks they are all so high and mighty get to thumping their chests something we from the West side like to call REAL LIFE TRUTH. Now take your little sorry unintelligent self back to the Waste Management trash yard and get ready for pickup tomorrow. Trash day is Thursday in Biscoe and I know you'll be looking for something special to wear to the flea market in Rockingham on Saturday morning.  

#130 Cold Puppies

Cold Puppies

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 04:02 PM

Well at least you answered the question.....  And yeah people do make mistakes, which now all of a sudden the coach and player from west get a free pass  "He is a good man who made a couple of bad decisions and I'm sure if you would ask him he'd tell you the very same thing" .............. "He also was involved in several extra practices and had never once shown any bad behavior or disrespect on or off the field" Now it's all OK when little Johnny does something stupid!

Are you jealous that we have a Wal-Mart? I know it's something really stupid like that.

And BTW.... For for you to insult me I would have to somewhat value your opinion! Which i don't.....

#131 WM1977

WM1977

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 314 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 04:49 PM

Ha Ha!!! Little puppies realizes he's in an intellectual conversation and can't win! Not one time did I say free pass. A man lost his job and had to explain the decisions he made not only to his team but to his family, friends and community. The player, who like I stated earlier, had never shown any of those behaviors. EVER. Not condoning it but this thread evolved from a question as to why certain players didn't make the YVC. I theorized, and it's not a theory anymore several YVC coaches stated the same, that his behavior on the field and on the sidelines contributed to them not voting for him. Now I'm glad you don't care about my opinion. I would be concerned about you if you did. I think that once again I have closed the case on yet another entertaining lively conversation with my legion of fans in which I have walked away victorious. Now puppies, note that this is what you call a BEATDOWN...... good luck shopping tomorrow on your route!!

JeffChapman-Dynamic