Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo

YVC All Conference Team

• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

#51 WM1977

WM1977

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 324 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 08:17 AM

Who is the player that did that? Please go all the way and enlighten us.

#52 sweaterfee

sweaterfee

JV Team

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 08:38 AM

Unlike you I don't call out specific players , but if you are in the know as much as I think you are , you probably already know , but if not I could let you know in person and not on the board .

#53 EM BLUE

EM BLUE

Rookie

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 08:00 PM

Bye bye Coach. Maybe B.D. Harris can Coach them now.

#54 EM BLUE

EM BLUE

Rookie

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 08:00 PM

Bye bye Coach. Maybe B.D. Harris can Coach them now.

#55 WM1977

WM1977

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 324 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 04:31 PM

Stay classy EM Blue... no matter the scenario the Eagle faithful never fail to deliver. That's one of the many, many differences that separate East and West Montgomery. West fans conduct themselves with class during athletic events, in public and for the most part, on message boards. At least we have coaches that have the opportunity to move up to higher level jobs as opposed to the "out of coaching" ranks. Don't you worry about West Montgomery. A successful program will have no problem luring in top coaching candidates. What you should do is worry about your school and what your coach may do when he gets tired of getting his butt handed to him by a lowly 1A school with a new head coach. Now put that in your lunch box on your way back to your mom's basement to play whatever loser video game you currently are involved with.

#56 WM1977

WM1977

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 324 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 11:26 PM

EM Blue, you can tell Sweater, EM 91, the "sports editor" for the Herald, and all of your Eagle faithful that West Montgomery will be just fine and we are 100% behind the decision that Coach Eddins makes. And, without a doubt, we support him and his family. You and your minions want to think that this will set the program back at West? Honestly it shows how little you peach pickers know about football. Maybe you should get your coach off twitter and get him to start getting your guys in the weight room and in the class room and stop worrying about how he is missing out with his buddies....

#57 alex198

alex198

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 09:35 AM

I'm not 100% behind his decision. Too many questions unanswered and we'll probably never know. Why would a man want to leave now when he is more than likely a shoe in for the HC at the new school? He has basically everything he wants where he is at. Namely ,community support. He is close to his native county, has a talent pool, people wanting to play for him,etc. Call me a conspiracy theorist if you want but something stinks here and I don't like the smell. It sounds like he is going into a hellhole at Crest ( even though the moderators on both boards wont use this as a breaking news story and will remove your post if you do. I know, I briefly saw a post on the 3a board that mentioned his name and poof, it was gone). Could it be that the high pyramid at the administration office wants him gone? Maybe he sees something the rest of us don't. Might as well fill the spot with one of Hammers assistants so we can get both sides of the county used to the same system when the merger takes place( which I don't approve of by the way) in the meantime, North Stanly can ramp up to take over the YVC top spot.

#58 WM1977

WM1977

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 324 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 10:26 AM

If you are a coach you aspire for the brass ring at every level. He's a hell of a competitor. He has done good things at West Montgomery but that being said, it was a stepping stone for him. We all knew it. The administration at the county office is a running joke. The "superintendent" has a God complex that is only solidified by the board of education that is bought and paid for. When consolidation happens with no vote from the community, a tax burden that won't be paid for in 50 years and the super drives a new vehicle it's obvious he has no concern for the people of the county. Well, at least the West side. West Montgomery will be just fine. We have a great leader running he school, awesome faculty and wonderful people in the community. Plus, unlike the other side of the county we have decades of proven success in and outside of the classroom. The battle may have been lost but the end chapter on this has yet to be written. Stay tuned.....WMCS.....................and don't think it's not going to happen. I hope unlike your counterpart that won't be deleted. If so, then you'll miss out on "breaking news." 

#59 sweaterfee

sweaterfee

JV Team

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 11:35 AM

EM Blue, you can tell Sweater, EM 91, the "sports editor" for the Herald, and all of your Eagle faithful that West Montgomery will be just fine and we are 100% behind the decision that Coach Eddins makes. And, without a doubt, we support him and his family. You and your minions want to think that this will set the program back at West? Honestly it shows how little you peach pickers know about football. Maybe you should get your coach off twitter and get him to start getting your guys in the weight room and in the class room and stop worrying about how he is missing out with his buddies....

If in fact Coach Eddins is leaving it will be a huge loss for WM as well as for the county as a whole, however , I do not think there will be a significant drop off at WM in the near future. Eddins and his staff have built a solid foundation and with the past football success of the principal should combine to keep WM strong. Since you brought up Hammer, he is doing a great job with the program at EM and there has been a big increase in kids getting opportunity to play at the next level which shows they are doing well in the classroom as well. Man you keep close tabs on people who you deem coach an  " irrelevant" team ( stalking their twitter) . Seems like they are very RELEVANT to you. Oh and I have gotten an answer from several reputable people from BOTH sides of the county on YOUR question about a player from the "irrelevant " team. Mckinney's birthday is within the range to be eligible to play next year. I personally have not witnessed his birth certificate , but I trust what these people are telling me. Im sure this information is "irrelevant " to you , but YOU did ask.

#60 WM1977

WM1977

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 324 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 12:53 PM

I did ask and it was a legitimate question. I follow Montgomery County sports. He has a twitter account and is on it more than most who are in his position. Yes, West Montgomery will be just fine. The only relevance with East is the fact that they reside in the same county as West Montgomery. Hammer is licking his chops because he now sits in the seat of the head coach of the East Montgomery Central High School....... With all the nice facilities it will be awesome to see a lowly upstart WMCS kick the crap out of the big powerhouse 3A school!!!

#61 sweaterfee

sweaterfee

JV Team

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 01:43 PM

I did ask and it was a legitimate question. I follow Montgomery County sports. He has a twitter account and is on it more than most who are in his position. Yes, West Montgomery will be just fine. The only relevance with East is the fact that they reside in the same county as West Montgomery. Hammer is licking his chops because he now sits in the seat of the head coach of the East Montgomery Central High School....... With all the nice facilities it will be awesome to see a lowly upstart WMCS kick the crap out of the big powerhouse 3A school!!!

WMCS , LOL. That is OK with you? Unfortunately the thread has been removed , but werent you one of the key contributors in the bashing of MICS and charter schools as in relation to sports ? Also by your use of "snowflake " "safe space" on other boards as well as "play in your mom's basement " on this board means there is a good chance you voted for TRUMP and you say a person in Hammers "position" is on Twitter to much ? As long as Hammer isnt on Twitter as much as the person who holds the highest "position" in the WORLD , he will be ok.

#62 alex198

alex198

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 07:21 AM

Was told Eddins last day was Friday and good possibility that Neal was headed to Southern Lee

#63 WM1977

WM1977

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 324 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 08:11 AM

Criticizing MICS and how they have achieved their success is a different story. Opening a Charter School to maintain the community involvement, student development and athletic success at West Montgomery is another thing. Tainting the student body with the issues and problems that exist and have existed from East Montgomery is something that 90% of the community wants to prevent. What's accepted as the norm on that side of the county is appalling to the good folks on the West side of the river. Charter Schools when run correctly are going to become more and more the standard. The good thing about it is that with the mess going on over at Albemarle and South Stanly it will give those students and student athletes another option for their education. As far as my politics go let's just say it's none of your damn business and leave it at that.

#64 sweaterfee

sweaterfee

JV Team

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 08:44 AM

Criticizing MICS and how they have achieved their success is a different story. Opening a Charter School to maintain the community involvement, student development and athletic success at West Montgomery is another thing. Tainting the student body with the issues and problems that exist and have existed from East Montgomery is something that 90% of the community wants to prevent. What's accepted as the norm on that side of the county is appalling to the good folks on the West side of the river. Charter Schools when run correctly are going to become more and more the standard. The good thing about it is that with the mess going on over at Albemarle and South Stanly it will give those students and student athletes another option for their education. As far as my politics go let's just say it's none of your damn business and leave it at that.

Your politics is irrelevant as is mine , I do believe we can both agree that POTUS is the highest " position " in the free world. Since evidently you have a scale on appropriate Twitter use based on a man's "position" , it would make sense to start at the highest "position " . As of yesterday the POTUS had 34,400+ tweets and the head coach of the "irrelevant" EM football team a little less than 7900. Just trying to understand your scale .
As far as Charter schools go , everyone is against them , until their own " little Johnny" is "wronged" and then it is a different story. I think everyone should have the right to go wherever they want , but I have ALWAYS felt that way , not all of a sudden .

* Also, what issues "tainting" the student body ? Do you think WM is immune to teen pregnancy, kids ( athletes and non-athletes ) getting caught with drugs as well as other crime ? They are NOT. There are issues at WM just like there are issues everywhere in the United States. 

** alex198 , I just noticed your avatar, hilarious.

#65 MHSE

MHSE

Rookie

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 09:13 AM

I try to remain off these boards for personal reasons. But You called out the sports editor from the Herald. Why? What do i have to do with any of this. I prefer you keep me out of your petty nonsense. TY!!!

#66 WM1977

WM1977

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 324 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 06:40 AM

You were called out for your one sided reporting. And once again you deliver! Your bias toward East Montgomery is so blatantly obvious and has been for years is disheartening. It's ok though. Most of the time West Montgomery defeats East so your pain shows in your writing and when East happens to defeat West your giddiness in your articles is similar to that of a child who just was given a brand new toy! I'll give you examples. You lead in with stories of Eagle victories trumpeting their hard work, dedication and how dominant they were. You lead in With West Montgomery victories on how the opposition failed to execute, had injured players or West was coming off a losing streak. Yes, you graduated from East and I'm guessing that bitterness of having been in the shadows of West your entire life writing for the East Montgomery Herald finally gives you an outlet to vent your frustrations. Don't worry, you only have a few more years of getting to throw off on West Montgomery High School. In the mean time, keep up your "balanced" coverage of the county teams! Your doing a heck of a job!

#67 Cold Puppies

Cold Puppies

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 09:28 AM

WM(BD)  You are a classless POS and I still want to know who bullied you from the East side? Your vile runs deep and your only outlet to vent is a 1A conference football thread......  Bless you broken heart........ And KUDOS to the editor for reporting the sports as he sees fit. He has no dog in this fight and you are a Moron for mentioning him. 

#68 EM91

EM91

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 03:12 PM

Sorry WM77/BD, I have not been on here during the offseason.  But I was told yesterday that I needed to check the board because you had called me out in one of your post.  I could care less that Eddins is gone from wm. Just as I could care less who wm hires.  As you would say, its "irrelevant".  Here is your fact that I was more than happy to leave alone at the end of the season, wm lost another state title. Your last shot at getting one. So you can pull as hard as you want for your "great" team but that will not change the fact that your never going to get to see that trophy in turdville.  Now Im going to enjoy the offseason and baseball season coming up and you keep on whining about your coach being gone(even he saw the writing on the wall).  BTW, your mighty warriors took a loss at home in basketball to the lowly eagles if Im not mistaken. 

#69 WM1977

WM1977

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 324 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 05:15 PM

For the 1,000th time...not BD. But the clowns from EM have such a crush on that guy it's hilarious. As far as you go 91, well... what is there to be said. WM returns quite a bit from the title game team. And you know what? West had more success in one season than your lowly Eagles have EVER had. West will be one of the top 5 1A teams in the state next year and where will your team be???? Yeah, East beat West at home in the season finale but guess what loser? West finished the Conference 11-1 and added another Conference Championship to the case. And yes, West Montgomery has a case, not a shelf. As far as baseball goes West is hoping that the Eagles can actually finish a season. You remember last summer how the parents of 11-12 year olds from East whined, cried and quit before the All Start tournament right? Something about that East side character that regardless of the age it always comes out. I was always told once a quitter always a quitter. As fare as the writing on the wall you must be even dumber than you appear to think that your Twitter loving coach wouldn't have bolted for a second at a chance to coach a real football team. You better hope that West Montgomery doesn't get desperate and offer him the job! I mean, hell, we already took one of your former head coaches who got tired of that quitting and whining atmosphere on that side of the county. Do you think he made the right decision??? Try and get your boys to finish the season in baseball. I'm sure there's enough money in the Eagle's Nest fund to buy Kleenex for all the players and diaper wearing daddies.

#70 EM91

EM91

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 08:12 AM

Laughable 77, if being top five is what you want then that's awesome. I thought the goal was to be #1? I guess the bar has been lowered.

#71 WM1977

WM1977

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 324 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 08:53 AM

What's laughable is your inability as usual to answer up for the shortcomings of your team and community. Of course the goal is to be #1. I would think that's every team's goal. The bar has/is never been/will be lowered. At least West Montgomery has a bar to be measured by. What do y'all have over there to lower? Whatever it is it certainly doesn't take long to get to the bottom.

#72 MHSE

MHSE

Rookie

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 10:57 AM

You were called out for your one sided reporting. And once again you deliver! Your bias toward East Montgomery is so blatantly obvious and has been for years is disheartening. It's ok though. Most of the time West Montgomery defeats East so your pain shows in your writing and when East happens to defeat West your giddiness in your articles is similar to that of a child who just was given a brand new toy! I'll give you examples. You lead in with stories of Eagle victories trumpeting their hard work, dedication and how dominant they were. You lead in With West Montgomery victories on how the opposition failed to execute, had injured players or West was coming off a losing streak. Yes, you graduated from East and I'm guessing that bitterness of having been in the shadows of West your entire life writing for the East Montgomery Herald finally gives you an outlet to vent your frustrations. Don't worry, you only have a few more years of getting to throw off on West Montgomery High School. In the mean time, keep up your "balanced" coverage of the county teams! Your doing a heck of a job!

Class of 1982, WMHS, all-conference Football, 2 time MVP defensive back, MVP baseball, honorable mention all-conference baseball under Jerry Daniels and sportsmanship award baseball. Not bragging, just thought you might want to know since you think I graduated from EMHS and favor them for some odd reason.

#73 sweaterfee

sweaterfee

JV Team

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 11:58 AM

Class of 1982, WMHS, all-conference Football, 2 time MVP defensive back, MVP baseball, honorable mention all-conference baseball under Jerry Daniels and sportsmanship award baseball. Not bragging, just thought you might want to know since you think I graduated from EMHS and favor them for some odd reason.

LOL, this is standard. WM1977 has several "brow beating" posts that include wrong information that he portrays as facts. He also has some posts that are spot on, but he has a real problem with STATEMENTS that just are not true. ( although I believe he thinks they are)

#74 WM1977

WM1977

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 324 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 01:33 PM

I know your resume'. I also know you favor the East side of the county as do most people. You can't hide your blatant favoritism.

#75 thekidd12

thekidd12

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 01:39 PM

Yes, you graduated from East and I'm guessing that bitterness of having been in the shadows of West your entire life writing for the East Montgomery Herald finally gives you an outlet to vent your frustrations. 

Don't have a dog here just been reading this thread for a while and think may have posted near the beginning before it went off on this tangent.

But WM1977  didn't you post this above?

And you know his resume?

WOW.

JeffChapman-Dynamic