Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo

Welcome Back Friday Nights in K-Town to 3A Message Board

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Friday Nights in K-Town

Friday Nights in K-Town

Established Member

• Members
  • 778 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 10:05 AM

I would like to take this opportunity to welcome Friday Nights in K-Town back to the 3A message boards on the state's best high school football web site bar none Chris Hughes's CarolinaPreps.com. I know I speak for me when I say how much I have missed me on this board seeing as how the Wonders have always been a 3A team from the getgo. I know I speak for me when I say how delighted I am to bring some large font and colorful lettering along with some fresh new banter to this great board, and I hope I will have lots of interesting Kannapolis football history and opinions to offer up for conversation to the other great programs who are represented and post here. Thank you for allowing me this opportunity to welcome myself and I hope I will be well received in the place I call home!! Go Wonders!!! lol  :D  :D  :D  :D  :ph34r:  :ph34r: 

#2 GDG

GDG

Wrestling Correspondent

• Members
  • 1,364 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 10:37 AM

I would like to take this opportunity to welcome Friday Nights in K-Town back to the 3A message boards on the state's best high school football web site bar none Chris Hughes's CarolinaPreps.com. I know I speak for me when I say how much I have missed me on this board seeing as how the Wonders have always been a 3A team from the getgo. I know I speak for me when I say how delighted I am to bring some large font and colorful lettering along with some fresh new banter to this great board, and I hope I will have lots of interesting Kannapolis football history and opinions to offer up for conversation to the other great programs who are represented and post here. Thank you for allowing me this opportunity to welcome myself and I hope I will be well received in the place I call home!! Go Wonders!!! lol  :D  :D  :D  :D  :ph34r:  :ph34r: 

You're less likely to get constantly hammered by the Three Amigos from the 4A board here.

#3 Friday Nights in K-Town

Friday Nights in K-Town

Established Member

• Members
  • 778 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 10:40 AM

You're less likely to get constantly hammered by the Three Amigos from the 4A board here.

That is my hope brother. Great to be back among my peeps!! lol Merry Christmas

#4 FHS1985

FHS1985

• Members
  • 1,010 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 11:20 AM

Supposedly Rickey Henderson once called the Padres GM and said, "Kevin, this is Rickey, calling on behalf of Rickey. Rickey wants to play baseball,"

The great ones can get away with that.

Welcome back!

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”

― C.S. Lewis

#5 Friday Nights in K-Town

Friday Nights in K-Town

Established Member

• Members
  • 778 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 11:58 AM

Thank you FHS1985. 3A Football 4 Life!!  Merry Christmas!!

#6 Chris Hughes

Chris Hughes

Head Coach

• Administrator
  • 18,341 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 12:11 PM

I'll agree that K-Town certainly fits better in the 3A ranks.  Hopefully the SPC will get back where they belong with A.L. Brown and J.M. Robinson joining forces with Concord and the rest of the Cabarrus gang.  I just hate we'll have to see Hickory Ridge leave for the 4A ranks, I wish them well but we all know they'll have an uphill battle. 

Maybe now Unc4Life, Preacherman, LOLLIE, and some of the other old-timers will come back out and play now that we have some traditional conference rivalries to talk about again.  And lets hope to goodness that the SPC powers that be will put the Bell Game at the end of the schedule and not in Week-5 or something like that! 

#7 preacherman

preacherman

Established Member

• Members
  • 927 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 01:39 PM

Glad to see Ktown back where they belong. Now hope the Bell game is the last game of the regular season. Then students can feel it all week long

#8 84k

• Members
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 01:24 PM

I guess concord will start going back to loseing their last game now.:)

#9 K71

K71

• Members
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 10:58 PM

Glad to see Ktown back where they belong. Now hope the Bell game is the last game of the regular season. Then students can feel it all week long

From some pretty good sources.....Yes,the bell game will once again be played on the final week of the high school football regular season.

#10 BlueDevilsBiggestFan

BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,236 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 11:16 PM

From some pretty good sources.....Yes,the bell game will once again be played on the final week of the high school football regular season.

That where it needs to stay bc both will be at their best n also a lot online like conf title , playoff spots , bell etc so

#WeAreMooresville

~~BlueDevilsBiggestFan~~

#11 Friday Nights in K-Town

Friday Nights in K-Town

Established Member

• Members
  • 778 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 05:13 PM

That's a game you just don't play at any other time period.

#12 Vik-Val 86

Vik-Val 86

Established Member

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 09:22 PM

I've seen the battle of the bell games before. Its better played when it's cooler weather and especially when they are at there best. I never understood why they played it the first game of the season. I know they were nonconferance team these last four years but even if they played the 2nd week of the season that would have been better. I'm with the others it should be the played the last game of the season.

JeffChapman-Dynamic