Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo

Big Boy Football vs Little Boy Football? Clarification Please?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Friday Nights in K-Town

Friday Nights in K-Town

Established Member

• Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 09:46 AM

I just love this terminology used on these message boards referring to classifications and the programs within them as "Big Boy Football and Little Boy Football" My question is aren't they all playing the same game?? Aren't they all high school kids?? Some just might be a little bigger than others granted, but is that any reason to down play what another classification is doing.

I just read probably the most ridiculous thread a few minutes ago and I laughed the entire time at supposed grown men throwing jabs at supposed other grown men over classification's best teams or dynasties. Really?? What if there were no classifications and everybody played everybody? Would it be considered Big Boy or Little Boy Football?? Here is my view on the difference between "Big Boy and Little Boy Football" YOUR school has more students that's it!!!

By the way, It's so nice being off the "Big Boy" thread and back to the "Little Boy" thread, but I bet you the "Big Boys" will still find their way over here to see how the other half lives!! lol lol Let me quote James Brown here, "All the way with your bad self!!!" lol lol

#2 Cagle89

Cagle89

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,321 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 09:21 PM

Hibriten little boy ball....SP big boy ball... BigDawg will approve this.

#RaiderNation

3A State Champs

#3 NPCFANCAM

NPCFANCAM

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 07:52 AM

I would consider big boy football as better players harder hitters and better athletes lol

#4 bigdawg_33

bigdawg_33

Established Member

• Members
  • 828 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 03:34 PM

Hibriten little boy ball....SP big boy ball... BigDawg will approve this.

Only thing approved is the helmet you wear around you retard! If we are so terrible, why do your coaches insist on coming up for scrimmages in August? You need get over it. You'd think SP won the GD Super Bowl way you act. Like a kids first time in toys r us or in a candy store. Damn grow up!
"the world meets no one half way, if you want it, you gotta take it!"

#5 Cagle89

Cagle89

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,321 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 06:39 PM

Only thing approved is the helmet you wear around you retard! If we are so terrible, why do your coaches insist on coming up for scrimmages in August? You need get over it. You'd think SP won the GD Super Bowl way you act. Like a kids first time in toys r us or in a candy store. Damn grow up!

Haha you're so easy to get under your skin....

#RaiderNation

3A State Champs

#6 Cagle89

Cagle89

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,321 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 07:01 PM

Western Champs and State Champs just to be correct.

#RaiderNation

3A State Champs

#7 NPCFANCAM

NPCFANCAM

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 07:23 PM

yep

#8 Cagle89

Cagle89

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,321 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 02:30 PM

Still talking about (3A) little boy football ? Lol Need to step up to big boy ball 4AA- 5A lol j/k

TEXAS BOYS!

#RaiderNation

3A State Champs

JeffChapman-Dynamic