Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo

Carson bounces back

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 FrmerCoach

FrmerCoach

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 11:14 AM

Carson took down rival South Rowan last night 83-47 to improve to 4-2 (4-1) in the SPC after losing earlier this week to West Rowan and Thomasville.  Upcoming this week is two home games vs Concord, Thomasville, and an away contest with NW Cabarrus.  If you like a team that gets up and down and shoots the long ball...come out and watch them. 

#2 Chute Boxe Hero

Chute Boxe Hero

• Members
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 02:12 AM

Coach, you sure that Carson-Tville game is at Carson? MaxPreps is showing the game at T'ville.  

If the game is indeed at T'ville, I might try to take that one in.  T'ville also likes to get up and down the floor.  Could be a very exciting game.

#3 FrmerCoach

FrmerCoach

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 09:34 AM

Coach, you sure that Carson-Tville game is at Carson? MaxPreps is showing the game at T'ville.  

If the game is indeed at T'ville, I might try to take that one in.  T'ville also likes to get up and down the floor.  Could be a very exciting game.

The games were switched last week and Carson traveled to Thomasville last Wednesday. 

#4 BlueDevilsBiggestFan

BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 10:41 PM

I would love to see Carson vs Hopewell or Carson vs North Meck , Or Hickory ,

Power house teams

#WeAreMooresville

~~BlueDevilsBiggestFan~~

#5 FrmerCoach

FrmerCoach

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 10:53 AM

I would love to see Carson vs Hopewell or Carson vs North Meck , Or Hickory ,

Power house teams

I would love to see that as well.  In the past couple summers Carson has played against all of those teams.   Would love to see it during the regular season.   Tonight against Concord will be another up and down running affair. 

#6 BlueDevilsBiggestFan

BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:25 PM

I would love to see that as well. In the past couple summers Carson has played against all of those teams. Would love to see it during the regular season. Tonight against Concord will be another up and down running affair.

Is concord a bit down since lost a few players?! And Yes, I wouldn't mind seeing Mooresville vs Carson again.

#WeAreMooresville

~~BlueDevilsBiggestFan~~

#7 FrmerCoach

FrmerCoach

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 08:15 AM

Is concord a bit down since lost a few players?! And Yes, I wouldn't mind seeing Mooresville vs Carson again.

I miss going to Mooresville, was always a good environment and HOT gym.  Last night Carson started very slow, couldn't score, and the Spiders were up 10 or so.  Then the Cougz came alive knocking down multiple 3 pointers, creating havoc on defense, and were up 20 with a minute to play.  Final was 84-70.  Concord was missing Hamsah Nasrildeen and another player who had the flu.  Carson improves to 5-2 and 5-1 SPC. 

#8 BlueDevilsBiggestFan

BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 09:52 PM

I bet Carson will try get back on our schedule when our 3 court gym opens up around next yr or so and Yes our Gym is always HOT.

Mooresville Baseball added Carson this year and that's going to be good. Carson is a basketball n Baseball school

#WeAreMooresville

~~BlueDevilsBiggestFan~~

#9 FrmerCoach

FrmerCoach

Varsity Team

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 07:09 AM

I will most definitely make my way down there for some baseball this year. 

JeffChapman-Dynamic