Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo

South Point 26 Hibriten 0

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Stick82

Stick82

Established Member

• Members
  • 475 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 09:38 PM

how bout that Red Raider defense!!!

#RaiderNation

#2 Cagle89

Cagle89

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,321 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 09:40 PM

I wish that Hibriten offense would have showed up... Well SP beat all the mountain teams lol.

#RaiderNation

3A State Champs

#3 Mitchell county mountie

Mitchell county mountie

Platinum Member

• Members
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 09:55 PM

Hibriten isn't a mountain team.

#4 Cagle89

Cagle89

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,321 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 09:57 PM

Hibriten isn't a mountain team.

The scoreboard said otherwise lol.

#RaiderNation

3A State Champs

#5 HHS2003

HHS2003

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 10:26 PM

Congrats SP you kicked our butt.

#6 Cagle89

Cagle89

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,321 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 11:30 PM

Congrats SP you kicked our butt.

Thanks.

#RaiderNation

3A State Champs

#7 cougars'12

cougars'12

Gold Member

• Members
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 11:35 PM

In NC technically there are 37 teams and 5 conferences in the Appalachian Mountain range, a couple of the teams Like McDowell and Polk I wouldn't consider actually in the Mountains such as Starmount and some of the Wilkes teams specifically Elkin would be more in the foothills, further south McDowell and Polk are in mountain conferences but are in the same category as Burke, Caldwell and Ruthfordton being foothill teams with portions of the counties on the outskirts of the Mountains, and the only other school that is in the Mountains but is not in a Mountain Conference is Watagua, in 1a Murphy, Swain and Robbinsville are Tradional powers with mulitiple championships, in 3a Reynolds and Asheville have deep traditions with 4 championships between them, 3 of which coming from ACR in 4a, outside of that Pisgah, Tuscola, and Brevard have a championship a piece, and Owen, Hendersonville and Franklin all have winning traditions but no championships, I'm really not sure about the MVC a lot of people don't really consider them a mountain conference, but in terms of area covered and population the Mountains are smaller than any other portion of the state, so I wouldn't take too much pride in bashing someone from the Mountains cause it's probably about 10% of the entire state, mostly good people up in the mountains some are stubborn but not arrogant, but congrats to Sourh point making the title game two years in a row

#8 Cagle89

Cagle89

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,321 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 11:37 PM

Technically there are 37 teams and 5 conferences in the Appalachian Mountain range, a couple of the teams Like McDowell and Polk I wouldn't consider actually in the Mountains such as Starmount and some of the Wilkes teams specifically Elkin would be more in the foothills, further south McDowell and Polk are in mountain conferences but are in the same category as Burke, Caldwell and Ruthfordton being foothill teams with portions of the counties on the outskirts of the Mountains, and the only other school that is in the Mountains but is not in a Mountain Conference is Watagua, in 1a Murphy, Swain and Robbinsville are Tradional powers with mulitiple championships, in 3a Reynolds and Asheville have deep traditions with 4 championships between them, 3 of which coming from ACR in 4a, outside of that Pisgah, Tuscola, and Brevard have a championship a piece, and Owen, Hendersonville and Franklin all have winning traditions but no championships, I'm really not sure about the MVC a lot of people don't really consider them a mountain conference, but in terms of area covered and population the Mountains are smaller than any other portion of the state, so I wouldn't take too much pride in bashing someone from the Mountains cause it's probably about 10% of the entire state, mostly good people up in the mountains some are stubborn but not arrogant

Never. All.fun.

#RaiderNation

3A State Champs

#9 Cagle89

Cagle89

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,321 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 12:17 AM

Delano Little: "South Point is South Point" #undertheradar

#RaiderNation

3A State Champs

#10 Mt.Ulla-Falcon-Fan

Mt.Ulla-Falcon-Fan

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 02:09 PM

Who would have thought???  The Hibriten cannon never fired over the heads of the SP sideline.  Must have been some defensive performance by SP. 

#11 Cagle89

Cagle89

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,321 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 03:40 PM

Who would have thought??? The Hibriten cannon never fired over the heads of the SP sideline. Must have been some defensive performance by SP.

Total Domination 50 points a game to zero.

#RaiderNation

3A State Champs

#12 RedRaider73

RedRaider73

Freshman Team

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 08:39 AM

Who would have thought???  The Hibriten cannon never fired over the heads of the SP sideline.  Must have been some defensive performance by SP. 

Well, they did at the beginning of the game and it scared the ....., well let's just say I had a warm feeling running down my leg after that.  But just like the Panther offense, it was soon cold and smelly.

#13 Cagle89

Cagle89

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,321 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 08:19 PM

Has the Cannon been fixed yet at Hibriten?

#RaiderNation

3A State Champs

#14 HHS2003

HHS2003

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 11:52 AM

Bahahaha

JeffChapman-Dynamic