Coaches Moving Van  |  Scoreboard   |  Standings  |  Coaching Records  |  Stadium Project |  Team Pages

2017 NCHSAA Realignment

Photo
- - - - -

Anyone Voted Today?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Slashman

Slashman

Established Member

• Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 05:38 PM

I did and had a good time. The voter ID law didn't go badly but it could have been a lot worse.

Heard 5 counties or so had computer problems today..

#2 Chris Hughes

Chris Hughes

Head Coach

• Administrator
  • 18,440 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 10:52 AM

I voted, in and out in 10 minutes. Only fun sight was a Cruz supporter dressed like a Clown.

#3 FHS1985

FHS1985

• Members
  • 1,046 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 10:54 AM

I voted early, which was convenient for me, but I read an essay this morning that advised against it.  For instance, if you had voted early for Ben Carson in Ohio or Illinois (apparently early voting in those states began before he dropped out) your vote was not counted, and, of course, any vote you might have cast for another candidate was impossible.  I'm not sure that I was convinced, but I will say that you probably shouldn't vote any earlier than a week out in primary elections.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”

― C.S. Lewis

JeffChapman-Dynamic