The schedule for the 2017 Shrine Bowl of the Carolinas Combines have been released. The purpose of the Shrine Bowl Combines is to provide an opportunity for rising high school senior football players to demonstrate the skills needed for athletic scholarships and possible Shrine Bowl selection.
The cost is $20 to attend for players, high school coaches and spectators will be allowed to attend at no charge. There will be no checks or credit cards accepted.
Participants will be able and are encouraged to pre-register online at Shrine-Bowl.com for the combine after March 1st, however all fees will be collected on-site.
1. Some events may change according to equipment available.
2. Rising seniors should bring videos for the Shrine Bowl Coaching Staff to evaluate.
3. Each player will receive a T-shirt and unmatched exposure.
4. Each position player will work with Shrine Bowl coaches at his position and go through a series of football related drills.
5. Please be on time: We are going to be on a tight schedule.
To be measured:
To be tested:
1. Broad Jump
2. 40-Yard Dash
3. Pro Agility Shuttle
4. Bench Press Rep. (All position players will rep 185 lbs as many times as they can.)
To be evaluated:
Each position player will work with Shrine Bowl coaches at his position and go through a series of football related drills.
9:30 am Registration for kickers, punters, and long snappers
10:00 am Registration for position players
10:00 am Kickers, punters and long snappers start time
11:00 am Position players start time
March 25: Kinston HS
April 8: Clayton HS
April 22: Eastern Alamance HS
May 6: Olympic HS
May 27: A.C. Reynolds HS
April 8: Spartanburg HS
May 20: Wando HS
June 3: River Bluff HS